Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ah! help with my hair please! bleaching disaster!?

i tried to dye my blond hair an ashier blonde and it came out bluish... just horrid. it wouldn't wash out and i had a bright idea of putting a little orange in it... big mistake... uh, I have bright, BRIGHT orange hair and can't get rid of it. worse yet, it's like elastic when i touch it so i know i'm frying it. can someone give me advice as to what to do now?? i'm so upset



Ah! help with my hair please! bleaching disaster!?

don't panic.



this can be corrected....but you must look for a good salon in your area.if you don't find one, then look at the boxes of color.



there would be a telephone no of the company.....call them



..but before calling write down exactly what you did to hair..what shade you used what color it turned out...............and they will advice you write down their instructions exactly you will be ok



Ah! help with my hair please! bleaching disaster!?

Call or go by a good salon. They will be able to help you.



I worked in a upscale salon for three years. Believe me



i have seen it all.



Ah! help with my hair please! bleaching disaster!?

If you can't afford to run to a salon, the next best thing to due is to call the 800 number on the box of the hair color that you originally used. There are operators available that take calls from people all the time with these kind of emergencies. Just don't do anything else to your hair before you speak to someone. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security