Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bump on Head after Hair Transplant?

I recently got a hair transplant (my fourth). Each time I've gotten one, I would get random pimples on my scalp as some of the hairs grew in which were no big deal and I could easily drain them and they would go away. I have a random bump on my scalp which I was unable to drain after several attempts. The bump is red and almost feels like the texture of a wart. I am worried it might be keloid although I have never had one before (i'm 28). Also I have no bumps in my donor area or anywhere else. Could this still be a keloid or could it possibly be something else? It is about the size of a pimple. I'm worried it may blow up into something huge. I've seen some crazy photos.



Bump on Head after Hair Transplant?

First, I suggest you go back to the doctor who did the transplant coz that person knows well what had happened during the procedure. Yes it could be a scar where the hair should be planted (but the doctor missed it ). Are you prone to keloids? ( you can check with your other scars like the back, chest for these are the ones prone to keloid. ) If that is a wart, it should have like a rough texture, then stop manipulating it or traumatizing it (even if its kelloid) since it will just make that thing grow.



God bless



Bump on Head after Hair Transplant?

check for cancer before you jump to conclusions and overlook it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security