Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help.. big ears.?

I used to think my ears were big and when I was in 4th grade my friend said "why do you wear your hair like that, it makes your ears look big" ever since then I was really self-concious and especially because i've always been on the chubby side and I kinda got over it but today this kid was talking to his friend and pointed to me and and said I had big ears. I want surgery and I asked my mom like a year ago and she was like NO WAY! I'm scared to ask her again, what should I say? I want this surgery badly.



Help.. big ears.?

live with it.. my sister always picks on me with the size of my nose, but hey, nobody's perfect.. if you got sergery, then there is a high risk of it looking even weirder! and anything your born with was made to suit you..



Help.. big ears.?

dont listen 2 them bitches ok



jst im chubby 2 n i kno how it feels i sware 2 god



but i gotten a lil skinier



n guys ask me on dates but dont listten 2 them



Help.. big ears.?

awww. Hun. those jerks can mind there own damn business! seriously. there is nothing wrong w/ you and personally plastic surgery is a wast of time %26amp; money. everyone has thier characteristics....even though you think they are big and rude people laugh at you deosnt mean you should change them. im sure those boys have PLENTY things wrong with them, dont worry about it. =]



Help.. big ears.?

Ears do not make up the person



you are, I understand it must hurt when



people say stupid things like that, but the



surgery would be extremely expensive and painful,



If you are reallly uncofortable with it then just wear your



hair down, but if i were you I would wear my hair up and wear



the brightest coloured earrings I have, and show everyone I dont give a crap if they think my ears are big, Hope this helps xo



Help.. big ears.?

live with it like eastcoastcuti said. i have a bad nose.



Help.. big ears.?

You didn't say what your age is. If you're not done growing yet you may well "grow into" your ears. Are your ears actually too big or do they just stick out a lot? Ears that stick out excessively can be fixed pretty easily. I'd imagine that surgery would be a lot easier than one to change the size. Ask your mom if you can at least discuss the issue of your ears with your doctor at your next check-up or appointment.



Help.. big ears.?

I would let my grow passed my ears, that you be and easy fix.



Help.. big ears.?

dun care about what other say.



Big ears in Chinese culture is good!



Help.. big ears.?

I have big ears. But I made it where it wasn't noticeable. Consider changing your hairstyle to cover your ears or frame them if that makes sense. Your propabley just self conscious and its really nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security