Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Hair!Its falling out like crazy when ever I wash my hair!?

I`m so scared.*Cry*. Today I washed my hair and I was combing my hair when clumps were coming out. After I stop coming and I had a big clump the size of my hand. This happed to me a 1 or 2 times. Is there someing wrong with me. :(



PS



I do have frizz and curle hair



I always put it back in a bun or ponytail



Sometime I don`t come my hair



I don`t wash it everyday



My moms hair falls out to



I have ezeama in my hair



Sorry if things are spelled wrong.Please help me. :(



My Hair!Its falling out like crazy when ever I wash my hair!?

First of all, pony tails and buns cause hair to break and come out by the root more. Secondly, that's not eczema it's psoriasis. You need a shampoo to treat it because this also causes the scalp pores to become clogged and this will cause your hair to be unhealthy at the root.



If you combed your hair daily you'd have less coming out than if you leave it for a day or two as hair comes out each day. If you leave it, it just looks like more.



Some times of the year your hair will fall out more as well.



Vitamin deficiency can be an additional cause. Are you taking a multivitamin? Flax caps and vitamin A in proper doses will help your hair. Do not take more than the recommended dosage of vitamin A or it will have the reverse effect.



If you comb your hair out daily...the old 100 strokes idea, your hair will be healthier because you are giving your scalp a massage and combing out dead skin cells...hair, etc. It is not good to go for a day without giving your hair a good brushing.



Also, find a good "leave in" conditioner for your hair. You don't need to shampoo daily but your scalp should be kept clean. Going days without washing is not good. Towel dry your hair and apply a rinse conditioner. Leave it in for a few minutes and rinse. After toweling again, apply a "leave in" conditioner.



So there you go. 1)Look into a psoriasis shampoo (or find one with Tea Tree Oil which is natural, and use as directed. 2) Towel dry your hair before using a rinse conditioner (it will work better than if your hair is saturated with water) 3) Use a leave in conditioner after toweling or drying for wear 4) Get some flax oil capsules and a multivitamin 5) Brush daily...



**********6) Look into a hair style where you don't have to wear a pony tail and/or bun so much. Give your scalp and hair a break!



My Hair!Its falling out like crazy when ever I wash my hair!?

Change shampoo, conditioner and (this will sound strange) if you drink alcohol stop. Good Luck.



My Hair!Its falling out like crazy when ever I wash my hair!?

I have the same problem. My hairdresser says it's normal and buy some of that leave in spray conditioner for no more tangles, your hair will love you for it and be careful how you pull on your hair when it's wet. It's very fragile then. If you are very concerned, talk to your doctor but they tell me that the average person loses a ton of hairs everyday.



My Hair!Its falling out like crazy when ever I wash my hair!?

Your hair goes through fall out, and grow back stages. Your fine!!! :) Mine does it every year. Don't worry!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security