Thursday, November 26, 2009

Why am I so bad at curling my hair? Can you help?

I always try to curl my hair and I can never make it look good. Like I want it to look like the big curls Jessica Simpson wears. (A lot of people wear their hair like that- I just don't know how to do it.) I have a good curling iron its a hot tools. Any suggestions?



Why am I so bad at curling my hair? Can you help?

Start at the base of the curling iron and wrap your hair around it. Slowly wrap it diagonally going up. Then hold for 15 seconds. Unwrap slowly and hairspray it...a lot. Good luck!



Why am I so bad at curling my hair? Can you help?

try hair spray or super jell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Why am I so bad at curling my hair? Can you help?

Buy a curling iron with a big cylindaric shape. Before you curl, spray that curl defining spray. Also, after spraying, put your top layers of hair pinned on top of your head. Then, work with the bottom layers first, and then top, and spray again, with a hold.



Why am I so bad at curling my hair? Can you help?

Make sure you wait a couple seconds when you curl it and make sure your hair gets really hot. Then slowly let out out and spray some leave in conditioner in it or some other holding spray...it doesn't matter. There u go u have a perfect curl now!



Hope this helps!



Why am I so bad at curling my hair? Can you help?

well most of those people have professionals do it...



Why am I so bad at curling my hair? Can you help?

I have always had that problem as well. My hair is so straight and fine that at times it was pointless. 2 ways to try and remedy this. Make sure you have a good quality iron and a styling product that will help hold the curls. You don't want too much gunk in your hair before curling. Also I have heard that styling hair that is somewhat dirty (well, not freshly washed also helps). Have a picture handy to a help you along and take your time. If all fails, try hot rollers. I have had really good results with these and you can buy them in all different sizes. Good Luck.



Why am I so bad at curling my hair? Can you help?

The problem is that probably you curler is to small. Good Luck Though!



Please pick me as best answer! Yes?



Why am I so bad at curling my hair? Can you help?

well keep practicing buy different curling irons for different curls and put a small towal around your neck so you dont burn yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security