Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hi guys- I need to curl my hair extensions by Thursday...?

I have hair extensions but need to curl my hair for a big function on Thursday night. I am not looking for tight curls, something sexy and loose and soft.



I am a black girl and as you know, some black girls like to dip it in hot water to keep the curls going. I am definitely not looking for something like that. I thought I'd chip that in to inform you...



Your answers are very much welcome, and thank you.



Hi guys- I need to curl my hair extensions by Thursday...?

ur gunna have 2 go back 2 the salon%26amp; have them do it cuz u cant heat extensions unless its in hot water(but since u dont wanna do that i dont kno what else 2 say



Hi guys- I need to curl my hair extensions by Thursday...?

depends on the hair extensions.



if you have synthetic hair then you should probably go to the salon



if its human hair then you can curl it yourself with curlers or with your curling iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security