Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can anyone reccommend a good place to have my hair thermally reconditioned?

I live in Orange County, Southern California and I am half black/half spanish. My hair is very thin and frizzy. Can anyone recommend a good stylist for this procedure close to the Orange County area? I can travel as far as the Long Beach area and surrounding cities also. Big plus if they have experience with fragile hair like mine. Thanks!!



Can anyone reccommend a good place to have my hair thermally reconditioned?

I'm black, white, and American Indian. The products from Aveda are really good for mixed hair. You can find a salon that carries them at www.aveda.com. They have shampoo/conditioners for damaged hair and leave in conditioners and styling products to reduce the frizz.



You can also surf the net for a product call Mixed Chicks. It's a good leave in conditioner.



Can anyone reccommend a good place to have my hair thermally reconditioned?

i live in orange county also. aveda i agree with the person above. there is one in the mission viejo mall near old navy on the bottom floor. they'll help you out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security