Thursday, November 26, 2009

How can I get cool curls??? (When my hair is already kinda curly)?

Ok. when i brush my hair it's wavy but when i don't it gets cool ringlets at the end and a massive knot in the middle. When i use curlers it curls way too much and and looks like I have an Irish dancing wig on which looks kinda weird for everyday life if you know what I mean. Also I used really big curlers and guess what?.................... IT STRAIGHTENED MY HAIR!!!!! how the hell did that happen!



I wand big curls or small curls! JUST CURLS THAT LOOK NICE OK?



Also I have really long hair (Bottom of my back when straight)



I want it to be easy to do and not expensive!



It would also be great if it was a step by step explanation I'm kinda slow when it comes to theses things!



Sorry I made this so long thanks for reading!



How can I get cool curls??? (When my hair is already kinda curly)?

I HAVE CURLY HAIR SO I KNOW THE PERFECT WAY TO GET NICE CURLS....JUST LOOK AT MY PIC! FIRST WASH AND CONDITION WITH A MOISTERIZING SHAMPOO AND CON, THEN WHEN HAIR IS STILL WET PUT A LEAVE IN CON, THEN TAKE A RAG NOT A TOWEL NOTHING NUBBY, LIKE A T SHIRT AND BEND DOWN AND START SCRUNCHING UP THE HAIR IN THE SHIRT UNTILL IT IS NUT TO WET. THEN PUT POTION 9 ALL THROUGH IT AND ANY GELL WILL DO. NEXT PUT A DEFUSER ON YOUR HAIR DRYER AND STILL HAVE HEAD DOWN AND DIFFUSE UNTILL ALL THE WAY DRY!!!!!!!!!!! THEN TAKE A SHINE SERUM AND RUN IT THROUGH HAIR......YOU WILL HAVE BEAUTIFULL CURLY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!



How can I get cool curls??? (When my hair is already kinda curly)?

go to the hair dressers



How can I get cool curls??? (When my hair is already kinda curly)?

you could try putting your hair in braids. not just one braid, but sort of all over...like, 4 on each side, some on top... and some in the back. braids make nice curls... especially if your hair is wet when you braid it, and sleep on it... or something, and take the braids out, and russel your hair w/ your fingers. that infusium 23 stuff works well..... i like that stuff. leave in conditioner. nice stuff. herbal essence made this curl shampoo and conditioner... i used the conditioner straightener, and it seemed to made my hair more straight, than without. I'm sure the curl stuff would do quite well. you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security