Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair problems!!??

Hey ladies can you help me please??i have always had very thick,very hard-to-manage brown hair,and then i started straightening it and it looked better.But now even when i straighten it still is HUGE!(POOFY!LOL) and there is a big bump in the back of my hair that just won't settle.But i dont tie my hair much so i dont know why this is so..?? and is there anything i am doing wrong?i wash %26amp; condition my hair every other day...any good hair tips will be greatly appreciated.



Hair problems!!??

try getting your hair thinned out by your hair cutter it really helped me out because i had unruly poofy hair and it made it a great deal easier to brush and much smaller :D straightening can damage your hair so make sure you have a repairing shampoo



good luck!



Hair problems!!??

do lose braids not like Pippy long stoking but it will cover that up and still look cute



Hair problems!!??

Hmmm.... Very common. A good tip to really help that out is to go to the salon and get your hair relaxed. It is really worth it.



Another thing you might do is buy sunsilk anti poof shampoo and conditioner. Hope some of that helps!



Hair problems!!??

thin your hair a little and use a smoothing shampoo and conditioner also you should be using a thermal protecter before applying heat to your hair especially when using a flat iron



Hair problems!!??

When I get out of the shower, I run mousse through my hair, and blow dry it with a comb so that it will be pretty straight. Then I straighten my hair when it's dry. Holding the straightener on that stubborn bump you have in the back of your hair will help. (run the straightener through it and hold it in place for a few seconds) You could also try hairspraying it when you finally get it straight. That could help. My hair usually gets and stays straighter when I haven't washed it for a few days (so it's a little dirty)



Hope I helped!



Hair problems!!??

You may be not straightening your hair right. Another factor may be your cut try layering your hair. I got huge tips on this web page check it



out.



www.herbalessences.com



Hair problems!!??

i have the same problem as you! sunsilk makes a great product called anti poof creme it is in a blue bottle.. i have tried everything and it is the best thing i have found.. l have also found that if i let my hair dry natural for a few days then when i straighten it, it is much better.. maybe b/c it had a break?? try this it works i swear



Hair problems!!??

I say comb your hair and use pantene hair line for colored women ( you can get it at walgreens).



Try to tie your hair up where the bump is.



Hair problems!!??

try to scrunch your hair



Hair problems!!??

first off DO NOT relax your hair t is the woest thing you could do to it!! if you want healthy straight frizz free hair that is very low maintence and lasts years do the japanese hair straightening my sister and niece have spiral curly frizzy hair and my sister is a hair stylist and did the japanese straightening and it looks awesome and it is so low maintence!!! good luck



Hair problems!!??

My hair is the same way -- very frizzy and very annoying!! I use a CHI straightener on my hair -- it uses a very high quality heat and is actually good for your hair (it uses tourmaline ceramic and is actually the only straightener that I've found that can straighten my hair -- and it usually only takes one pass too!!). Make sure that you buy the heat protectant set, in the red bottles (it's CHI brand too) and you can usually find these products at an Ulta or Sephora store. They may seem a little expensive, but believe me, if you're going to straighten your hair, it's worth the investment. (And an added tip -- if you need help with your straightener, go to an Ulta or Sephora salon and they should be more than happy to help you use your straightener better if you bought it there -- and usually even if you didn't. Don't be afraid to start using your straightener right up against your head -- it won't burn you :D).



I also use Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner (in the green bottle). They really help to get rid of the tangles in my hair and get rid of a lot of the frizziness.



I wouldn't recommend getting layers or getting your hair thinned out (my stylist told me that that will merely make your hair thicker when it grows back out and make it poofier to begin with). I usually get "reverse layers" (the hair is cut straight across but about half an inch to an inch shorter on the underneath). This usually helps to eliminate a lot of poofiness and make your hair lie flatter.



Another great idea that I've discovered through the years is to always have bobby pins and a headband with you (at all times!!! :D). They can help eliminate a lot of frizz around your face!



And a last few tips: apply a leave in conditioner (I use John Frieda) and an industrial strength gel (like Dep) to your hair when it is wet (just towel dry it first). Then let your hair dry naturally (do NOT use a blowdryer at all -- it will merely make your hair frizzier!). Your hair should be less frizzy and voluminous and retain its curl a lot better. If you're in the mood for curly hair, let your hair dry and then use a wide barrelled curling iron on the hottest heat (use small sections of hair) and then use hairspray to set. Your hair should look great!!



I hope that some of these tips will help you -- they've worked wonders for me! Good luck!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security