Friday, June 18, 2010

How do I make big,beachy curls?

Hi, I have pretty curly hair. Not kinky curls but small or medium sized curls. But my hair straightens really great with an iron and i own an iron and a curling iron. I am willing to buy products as long as the dont cost too much.I want to know how to make curls like miley cyrus' or ashley tisdales. Bigger curls.



Here are my questions:



1. How do I make the curls?(please don't request a curling iron unless it has something after it like some type of product to use after curling)



2.does spraying your hair with salt water really make good big beachy curls?



Thanks, cant wait to see your answers and try them out.



How do I make big,beachy curls?

shampoo and conition your hair then use relly thick curlers and put them in your hair..sleep in themand hairsparay then wake up take em out and mor ehairspray it shud work



How do I make big,beachy curls?

i dont know of any particular product, but you can go to any drug store or hair salon and but a product that makes your hair that way. i would suggest getting a proffessional product because obviously it will look better and the stylist can give you tips.



How do I make big,beachy curls?

1. Hair curlers! Some people even use juice cans! Or even put your hair up in buns when it is wet, but it will take more than one



2. Usually unless you have hair that gets frizzy when wet, etc, or you used a curling iron, becasue sometimes the water makes it how it was before you curled it. Don't spray too much!



How do I make big,beachy curls?

blow dry straight first then start curling in sections of about and inch, spray each section with a Thermal setting lotion of your choice" Go to Sally's beauty supply) and brush with your fingures when done.



How do I make big,beachy curls?

curl your hair with a very thick curling iron and then run your fingers through it so you can have big wavy curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security