Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How should i curl my hair, when its already kinda curly?

its more wavy and less controlled...



how can i curl my hair so i can have bigger curls? thanks!!!



How should i curl my hair, when its already kinda curly?

i have naturally wavy hair and LOVE to curly my hair and i asked my hairdresser how to curl my hair cause they never stay..



and she said use a 1 1/2 inch curling iron when you hair is still curly and messy curl it not like perfect curls it's SOOO cute



How should i curl my hair, when its already kinda curly?

after taking shower you should make your hair straight and after that make it curl that size that you want .if you do that for a year ..you hair will keep the shape by itself after one year

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security