Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

Juddas Rabbi tonight. I am really worried about what to wear, since he is such a big man on campus around here. How should I wear my hair ... ? Should I go with red lipstick or pink lip gloss ...? Bra or no bra .... ?



I need some advice FAST! He will be here soon to pick me up!



What should I do ... ?



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

Run to the bathroom, raise the little window, and squeeze out through it to freedom! Hurry! I'm waiting in a black 2008 Mustang a half a block west with enough gas to get us to.....the gas station!



I hope I'm not too late!



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

Go with the birthday suit. And have a six pack under each arm, this is foolproof for any man.



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

Ask him , he always has the right answer.



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

Go naked.



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

WEAR A BRA.



That's all I'll put out there.



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

If he's really a rabbi, then you might want to wear something conservative :-P



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

well what kind of look are u going for?



slutty?



hott?



sexy?



nice?



just be yourself...wear something cute....dont go to hard out on the makeup..and yeah wear a bra..we woouldnt wanna look all saggy =/



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

he looks like and elephant so whatever you wear will look fine.



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

Put on natural looking makeup. Wear a bra, try to have an innocent look about you, but a little revealing :) Hope I helped!!



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

chill be your self look good



ps war bra



pink lip gloss in purse to reaply hair don side part head band curly look awsome



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

please do the world a favor and wear a bra.....



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

buttt naked



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

eww first off wear a bra ALWAYS second if you wear red lipstick and your teeth arnt ultra white they will look gross and most guys dont like the feel of lipstick, they prefer lip gloss if anything and just a note to rememer dont dress like a slutt or he will just look at you instead of actually trying to get to know you



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

wear ur hair back pink lipstick and no bra



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

My advice would be to not wear much make up,



If your going to draw attention to your eyes go with nude/light pink lips. I would pick your best asset and draw attention to that! you dont wanna look to trashy for a big date. Definitely wear a bra, and dress in something that either shows off your legs or your boobs but not both!



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

were a head cover and somthing that doesent show a lot so a long skirt and a long sleeve shirt and wear a bra !!!



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

I think it's better if you go to your date without any lipstick or gloss on your lips. And it is more better also if you go without bra.



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

Are you gonna be my new Mommy?



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

You should always wear a bra, regardless of who you are dating. Especially if you have a larger chest, it's just tacky when you let them flop all over. You should pick your outfit based on where you are going for the date. If you are going somewhere fancy like an expensive eating establishment, than you should wear a formal dress. If you are going somewhere casual like a movie, then a nice skirt and a blouse is fine. You should wear minimal makeup so that you do not make yourself look like a working girl. Depending on your skin tone, red lipstick can either look wonderful or cheap. When in doubt, go with light lip gloss or a lighter shade of lipstick. Some guys don't like lipstick because they don't like the mark that it leaves on them. You should fix your hair nice to match your outfit, pulled back for casual or flowing free for formal.



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

wear that outfit your boyfriend was modeling earlier. sure, you'll have to take it in a bit but you'll still look captivating.. :)



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

definitely brush your teeth. Not because I think that you have bad breath, just because I heard that he thinks plaque is full of necessary bacteria and likes to pick it out of his dates teeth and save it.



ew



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

http://www.drogerscollection.com/images/...



Wear a muumuu! Guys love it!



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

He has said he liked beer and he also answered my question about bubblegum (he used to buy it for 10 cents a pack). Great conversation starter...



Go with the bra and without panties -you should do fine - that will show him how classy you are!



Dating question .... ? I have a big, big date with .... ?

Maybe you should wear me as your bra and I can whisper you some smooth lines to make things even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security