Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Any makeup/hair tips?

I love makeup!But i need something that doesnt clog pores or dry skin and is noticable but doesnt stand out.Something pretty.



I have big blue eyes and medium wavy brown hair.I also have some acne and i have fairly light skin.I want my skin to look more clear and my eyes to pop and stand out.Also,do you have any ideas on hair styles?I usually straighten it and have a middle part.



Any ideas?



Any makeup/hair tips?

Foundation- Rimmel London Cool Matte 16Hr Mousse (This product works wonderfully, its not heavy and works well!)



Mascara- Rimmel London Lash Maxxx (It comes in a pink and black tube. It works great, Its a little hard to get used to cause its a comb. But it still works well.)



Eyeliner- Professional Liquid Eye Liner (I like to use liquid eyeliner and penicl. Either is good.)



As for hair..



If you have any layers it would probably look pretty to curl it? Maybe or keep straigtning it. Maybe even a hair cut. I don't know what you look like so I can't really give suggestions on how to get it cut. Hope this all helps!



--Kadee



Any makeup/hair tips?

sorry there miss i am a 46yr old man who happens to be kind of bald as well.so i dont think you want me giving you make up and hair tips.me guess is you look lovely :)



Any makeup/hair tips?

well for th acne try freederm gel it realy works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security