Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dry, dull & tight curly hair problem...Any solutions?

I am a male with tight-slightly curly hair. My hair came a long ways from being real dry, coarse, and lacking of texture, to being naturally curly like it is now.



One of my problems is that my hair is still dull and dry like before, and it makes my curls look dull, but I know that there are products that can help with that particular issue... I just don't know which ones give the best and quickest results.



My biggest concern however is that my hair is only SLIGHTLY curly and the curls themself are small and tight. The curls are so slight that they go away whenever I comb or brush out my hair, but come back whenever I wash my hair. I was wondering if there is any way possible that I could make my hair curlier than what it is now without having to put anything in it every few wks or so for the rest of my life.



I want it to grow that way naturally and PERMANANTLY so that I wont have to worry about it anymore. Any hair experts out there with some WORTHWHILE advice?



Dry, dull %26amp; tight curly hair problem...Any solutions?

i recommend putting vegatable oil in your hair to cure the dullness and dryness, this will also boost your shine. You will need to thoroughly wash out your hair at least 2 times with shampoo only. then only condition once. To make your hair more curly i recommend herbal essences curl enhancing shampoo. also brush your hair right after you get out of the shower and let it air dry, do not use a towel to dry it after you comb it or it will get tangled again. You should also try to scrunch your hair a little (without any product, just to make your hair curly again after combing it) then your hair should be soft, smooth, and filled with healthy curls.



Good Luck!



Dry, dull %26amp; tight curly hair problem...Any solutions?

Go to a professional hair salon and ask.Go to a good one ,not some chain salon.



Dry, dull %26amp; tight curly hair problem...Any solutions?

ok for the dry part mush up some avacato then after u get out of the shower towel dry ur hair a little. then put the green mush in ur hair, especially at the roots, leave it there 4 15-20 mins then wash it out. the avacato has a ton of esential oils and deep conditions. its ah-mazing! sounds crazy but it works! and 4 the curly part use curl defiyng cream or gel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security