Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair annoys me, any tips?

well i have curly hair and everytime i come out of the shower i usually get dressed before i do my hair, so i put gel on it so i can have like the pretty wet look curls because i don't like my hair without gel, it turns into a big mess, so like later on i put hairspray to get that crunchy look, and like is it really bad to put gel and then hairspray?



any tips on how i can get my curls to look nice



My hair annoys me, any tips?

Use Curls Rock by bed head, they also have other products that help with doing your hair curly.



My hair annoys me, any tips?

No problem. I hope you are satisfied with you purchase.



God Bless!! Report It



My hair annoys me, any tips?

well go cut it or go get a trim or something



My hair annoys me, any tips?

Straighten it out and see if u like it that way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security