Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair Formula 37?

I am looking forward to getting this. My hair was chopped from middle of my back to sitting right my shoulders with the highest layer like 2 inches from my roots. With 4 inch layers on both sides of my face. I hate it. But I know I just need to grow it out.I want to grow out my hair to back to my original length or more. But that will take a long time, but I want to be able to put my hair in a pony tail which I can't right now. If it even grows a inch- 2 inches over the next 2 -3 months I will be golden. I don't need to style it becuase I have enough style in my hair now to last me a while. Sooo.. I have read and researched about this product. It has a great track record that I see, and great side effects. The strong nails for me will be really cool becuase I have always had really thin brittle nails. So my question is, is that has anyone used this product? How big are the pills? How much has your hair grown?? Any info about this product from yall will be helpful. Thanks!



Hair Formula 37?

Try to wear a hat. That helps people with bad hair days.



Hair Formula 37?

Just a mult vitamine will do the same thing. Either your healthy or your not. With your vitamines be sure to take a mineral supplement and you'll get the same effect at much smaller expense. Why do you think pregnant womens hair grows so fast. Pre-natals. Hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security