Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I ge t the "the Notebook" style hair do?

In the movie "the Notebook" Aliee has the cutes 40-50's pinup hair, but everywhere I look on the web dosn't give me an modern way of doing it? I also have medium to longish hair, past my sholders, but its curly/wavy and hold curl really well when i use a curling iron. Exactly how can I get that kind of look? here is a picture of what i'm wanting...



http://www.killermovies.com/gallery/then...



and also



http://www.rachel-mcadams.net/gallery/sh...



(that one you have to go down rarther to seee the big picture I mean)



Does anyone know how to style this hair style?



How do I ge t the "the Notebook" style hair do?

the first style will require blow drying your hair straight and then using hot rollers (sm. - med. size - any bigger and you'll just get straight hair with lots of body) to achieve controlled curls that you can then bump up with a curling iron and lightly brush out the curls (vent brush or paddle but use a strong mouse first (golf-ball sized in wet hair) and pin accordingly. Rollers need to go in one direction , usually left to right - not under or over the roller (hold the roller horizontal).



the second style is best achieved with a 1" barrel curling iron, some heat protectant and some spray gel. You might want a friends help to get the back right the first few tries.



How do I ge t the "the Notebook" style hair do?

ive clicked on both links and have no idea what ur on about. isnt it just an up do???



How do I ge t the "the Notebook" style hair do?

i dont kno exactly but i love that hair style! i would say to scrunch ur hair wen u get out of the shower, blow dry with a diffuser then twist and pin small sections behind ur ears...good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security