Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair dye causing hair loss? or??? help!!?

i just dyed my hair w/ Loreal Feria ("deeply brown, 40" my color was similar so it wasn't a drastic change), %26amp; forgot to mix in the 3rd ingredient (the "aromatic aura"). i seem to be losing lots of hair; i usually shed a little, esp. when i brush my hair %26amp; i used a comb to assist the dye application (so it would be more thorough) but after a couple wads of hair (wad=one hairbrush's worth of hair that you'd clean from the brush daily), another big wad came out in the shower when i rinsed it out. i usually only shed one "wad" of hair a day. i haven't yet dried my hair as i am afraid that i will cause more to fall out in the process... please, does anyones know (for a fact) if forgetting that 3rd ingredient would cause hair loss??? i realized it after application %26amp; smeared ingredient #3 all over, but not sure if it helped.... my hair feels really light, but that could be the conditioner....???



I'm panicking, i love my really long healthy hair!!! i don't want to lose it!! help!



Hair dye causing hair loss? or??? help!!?

First off sorry to hear about your hair!!



The third ingredient is just there to make your hair smell better and to give you a bit of shine to your hair for a few days, and has nothing to do with the actual process.



here are a few words to live by



NEVER COMB COLOR THROUGH YOUR HAIR!!!! - the chemicals in color open your cuticle putting it in a weakened state. combing it will just shred it to peices



NEVER COLOR YOUR OWN HAIR- if you, and I quote "love long healthy hair" the TAKE CARE OF IT!!!!



(I'm not trying to attack you, but how much sence does it make to throw chemicals you don't understand on something you care about?)



Hair color should never be applyed all the way through your hair to the ends, especially not with a comb. The first few times you do this you won't get many negitives. Your hair can only take so much and one time it will just give in to it. Which sounds like that happened to you.



The only thing I can say to help remidy this is find a salon that carries the "Redkin Chemistry" System of conditioning treatments. These treatments restore almost anything! It might take two or three times, but it will be worth it. These treatments are not something you can buy, your stylist has to apply them cause of how strong they are. They aren't too expensive, my salon applys them for 11 bucks.



Hope i could help!



Hair dye causing hair loss? or??? help!!?

ok well wen u take a shower dont brush ur hair if its wet it damages ur hair let it naturaly dry and at night leave on conditioner



Hair dye causing hair loss? or??? help!!?

I died my hair red alot of times %26amp; its fallen out %26amp; thinned out ALOT in the past 2 years. I reccomend going to a perfessional next time becuz doing it yourself causes your hair to fall out like mine did. Its normal tho so dnt think your dying lol



Hair dye causing hair loss? or??? help!!?

OK, i think that third ingredient is just to make the dye smell good or something, and it's not necessary!! a lot ppl lose a lot of hair daily and it's normal, i lose a good size ball of hair everytime i wash it! here's a trick: get a trim!! it will work wonders! for some reason when my hair falls out a lot I get a trim and it stops falling so much, and it also happens to my sisters and friend, it's like it's natures way of telling you you need a little hair cut! it sounds crazy but it will work! i doubt that dying your hair is making it fall out, or it would have already all fallen out!! don't panic!! just get a trim and dont shampoo everyday!!! once or twice a week is more than enough!!



Hair dye causing hair loss? or??? help!!?

No I highly doubt it would make you lose hair since the only reason you add it is to get a better smell while coloring your hair. Honestly that aura makes it smell worse, so I leave it out when ever I color my hair and it hasn't fallen out because of it. Maybe you left it on too long? If not I don't know why your hair is falling out.



Hair dye causing hair loss? or??? help!!?

I'd wash it all out immediately. Oh dear, sorry to hear about your hair. I would get into a professional asap to get it re-done.Good healthy hair starts with good internal health. Have you ever noticed people that look really healthy have nice shiny full heads of hair? If I would you I would go into your local guru in wholistic medicine and see what natural supplement the can offer for robust hair growth. I閳ユ獫e had success with a product called Provillus also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security